Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline
Focused Session Proposal Submission Deadline
Focused Session Proposal Submission Acceptance
Tutorial Proposal Submission Acceptance
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification of Acceptance
Final Manuscript Submission Deadline
Standard Registration Deadline
- Each paper must be covered by a full Non-Student IEEE member or Non-Member registration fee.
- Student Registration and Daily Registration fees do not cover paper publication.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 2 papers.
- You must be listed as an author on a paper for the registration fee to cover the said paper.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers.
- * Registration policy may change due to covid-19 depending on physical or virtual conference*
Submission and Paper Specification Information
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Author information may not be changed after the initial paper submission paper passes
Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: 4 pages (max) – 3 pages of text (max) + 1 page of references (max)
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.